Why Work for Collinsville Auto in Canton, Ct.
There are many reasons for You to want to join our team! Here is a list of the BEST reasons:
- Loyal customer base
- Shop is always busy and bays are always full
- Updated, high quality equipment
- Techs work with a completely paperless system (Shop-ware)
- Team atmosphere
- No weekend work, great work-life balance
It is our sole mission to help people achieve their vehicle goals in a caring and ethical manner.
At Collinsville Auto, we want to be the clear choice for automotive service and repair in our community.
Our values are simple:
- Relationships- putting the needs of others first.
- Excellence- going above and beyond.
- Success- the accomplishment of an aim or purpose, for all.
If you are a positive, goal oriented, dependable individual who has the same mission, vision and values as we do, we would love to hear from you!
Automotive Service Advisor – Full Time Position
Are you an Automotive Service Advisor at an independent shop who is tired of working at a facility that’s outdated? The software is a pain, communication isn’t what it should be and every day there are more problems with the work leaving the shop. Maybe it is time for a change? Maybe it’s time to be a part of a culture of improvement and doing what’s best for the customer….not just chasing $$$ ? Maybe it is time to find an employer who is committed to your training and growth?
We have a culture that’s genuinely focused on what’s best for our customers and fellow team members….
We are an operation that uses technology to educate, advise, and communicate with it’s customers and staff….
Sound to good to be true? It’s not!
But this opportunity isn’t for everyone!
This is an opportunity for an expert communicator, someone who can operate advanced technology, handle day to day pressures, and has exceptional parts knowledge and sales skills…….
This is for someone who has been at an independent automotive repair shop and desires to continue their growth through on the job and targeted sales training.
This is for someone who can learn a new and improved path for helping customers determine the best path to keep their vehicles safe and reliable.
This job has exceptional benefits:
- Paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Weekends off
- Paid training
- Medical / Disability Insurance
- And more!
But it’s got some serious expectations….if you are up for the challenge and willing to tackle this position…contact us today!
Automotive Technician – Full Time Position
Are you ready for a 4 day work week?!
Are you an experienced automotive technician with at least 5 years of experience?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, we should talk because we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- A four-day work week (4 / 10 hours shifts) allowing you more time to spend with your family or doing the things you enjoy.
- An amazing hourly compensation package that includes performance bonuses allowing you an opportunity to earn an excellent annual salary.
- 100% Company-paid individual health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Ongoing training to keep your skills top-notch
- 12 days paid time off after one year of employment
- Retirement plan
Collinsville Auto is a 4,500-sq. foot (or 5 bay) full-service facility servicing most makes and models of cars and light trucks. With our uncompromising standards for quality, honesty, and value, we are in need of an Automotive Technician with at least 5 years of experience in diagnostic and general repairs as well as a valid CT. ASE certification is a definite plus, but not a requirement for hire.
If you’re looking for a place to call home that appreciates you and your skills, look no further. This position will fill quickly.
Only technicians with a minimum of 5 years experience will be considered to this position.